Our FabricMasks.ca face masks now come with a sewn channel into which you can place a metal nose bridge insert. These inserts allow the mask to contour your nose for a snug, comfortable fit.
Here is a quick guide to placing your metal nose bridge insert.
- Reverse your mask if necessary to ensure your preferred fabric is on the outside
- On the inside of the mask, locate an opening on either end, near the ear loops
- This opening serves as a pocket for removable filters, but also to access the metal nose bridge insert channel
- As in Figure 1 below, insert the metal nose bridge piece into the opening and channel
- Figure 2 shows from the outside of the mask where the metal insert will go
- Holding the mask from the exterior, gently guide the insert into the channel until it is centered in the mask
- Place the mask on your face and gently bend the metal nose bridge insert to conform to your face (Figure 3)